I have an gaia pinball hack you can make 1k but lets tell you how to use it
1. type in your user name and password click login
2. then click attach hit the arrow thats pointing down scroll all the way down and youll find pinballbot.exe click that then press ok choose any server doesnt matter
3. join any ones game they have created then click play now this is important when press play when the ball show's up press on the x then press ok then go to y press ok then when your done that press vac move the vac is on message to the vote letters are and press ok and it should folow your mouse if you go threw the slot machine and it wont hit anything there is a door where the ball comes out hit that our if your ball gets stuck and you hit the door its not the door you need to hit its the flap where you get that bonus of 3 balls and get those 5x things and hit all of the vote things untill it goes red and leave it there come back once its a 3m and has a times of 5 5x3= 15=15m then click play again and youll get a gaia pinball machine dont they are like 1k each so dont sell them to high or no one will buy have fun from HACKERDVM also is evanx360 on gaia EMAIL ME FOR THE CONFIG AT email@example.com
and the DOWNLOAD FOR PINBALL: http://www.plunder.com/PinballBot-exe-download-0iYZKMnXE0uiUdnmWcxgOw.htm ps you need the CONFIG you place it first then the pinball.exe HAVE FUN!!!!!!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
ive got hacks and they are out the website is to download them is right there > http://www.plunder.com/sa-ballistick-hack-trainer-download-Sh9-44qt0kOqAEC5-PB7cw.htm have fun ^.^ o and speed hack doesnt work dont use it every thing else works
Friday, July 4, 2008
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Friday, June 6, 2008
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
i will show you how to turn your pc into a mac like dell into mac go it k heres what you got to do
- Download ObjectDock , a program created by Stardock . This program will install a dock just like the one available on a Mac. To add icons to it, simply drag and drop. Follow the on screen instructions to edit any settings you may wish to modify.
- , also from Stardock. This allows you to modify the theme of your computer. Once you have downloaded and installed Windows Blinds, download a skin that will make your PC look like a Mac. You can modify any details of Windows Blinds by following the on screen instructions.
- . This will allow you to modify your cursor in many different ways. To make it look like the Mac OS cursors, download the following set: .
- . This program makes it possible to configure how the login screen looks for your computer. To use the Mac OS login download the following theme: . Tweaks may be needed to be applied to the theme for different computers, but they can be easily managed by selecting the theme, once downloaded, and selecting the edit option.
- After you have successfully downloaded and installed all of the software listed above, there are only a few tweaks left. Move the menu bar to the top of the screen like a Mac. Also, you may want to change the background to a more Mac appropriate picture.
- These steps should have transformed your boring PC into a powerful Mac. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. 
- Your end result should look something like this: that is how you do it credits go to wiki and me for telling you how number 9 doesnt work you just go configure dock general and hide task bar