- Download ObjectDock , a program created by Stardock . This program will install a dock just like the one available on a Mac. To add icons to it, simply drag and drop. Follow the on screen instructions to edit any settings you may wish to modify.
- , also from Stardock. This allows you to modify the theme of your computer. Once you have downloaded and installed Windows Blinds, download a skin that will make your PC look like a Mac. You can modify any details of Windows Blinds by following the on screen instructions.
- . This will allow you to modify your cursor in many different ways. To make it look like the Mac OS cursors, download the following set: .
- . This program makes it possible to configure how the login screen looks for your computer. To use the Mac OS login download the following theme: . Tweaks may be needed to be applied to the theme for different computers, but they can be easily managed by selecting the theme, once downloaded, and selecting the edit option.
- After you have successfully downloaded and installed all of the software listed above, there are only a few tweaks left. Move the menu bar to the top of the screen like a Mac. Also, you may want to change the background to a more Mac appropriate picture.
- These steps should have transformed your boring PC into a powerful Mac. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. 
- Your end result should look something like this: that is how you do it credits go to wiki and me for telling you how number 9 doesnt work you just go configure dock general and hide task bar
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
i will show you how to turn your pc into a mac like dell into mac go it k heres what you got to do